This Policy does not apply to third-party websites or apps, including those that can be accessed through a link from our websites and apps.
- What are cookies?
Our websites and apps use a technology called “cookies” to learn how you use them while you browse. A cookie is a small text file that the websites and apps you visit send to the browser you are using. They allow it to store and remember information about your visit, language preferences, and other options that enable them to make your user experience more efficient and facilitate access to and navigation of the website or app next time you visit or use it, making it more useful for you. For further information, please refer to this Cookies Policy.
- Why are cookies important?
Cookies allow us to improve the usability of our websites and apps and offer you better services and navigation that is more agile, quick, and secure.
For example, cookies help us to:
- Provide a more personalized navigation experience.
- Protect the security of your navigation and Your Account.
- Know, understand, and improve the use of our products and services.
At OKAO FOOD, S.L., we do not create profiles involving solely automated decision making that may have a legal effect on you as a user or that could affect you in any similar way.
- How do you provide your Consent to us?
You can disable cookies at any time through email@example.com.
Likewise, we remind you that you can block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer for the website/app via your internet browser’s configuration. Your browser’s “help” button will provide you with additional information on how to configure your browser. Remember that we have provided you with additional information on how to disable or eliminate cookies in the “How can I configure my cookies?” Section.
All changes that you make to your browser’s configuration regarding cookies for the website/app will be saved until you decide to make new changes.
- How can I configure my cookies?
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can typically accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Likewise, we invite you to check your internet browser’s current configuration. From there, you can allow, block, or eliminate cookies for the website/app that are installed on your computer. Your browser’s “help” button will provide you with additional information on how to configure your browser.
We will explain how below, but keep in mind that it may vary based on the browser you are using:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
You do not need to have Not Necessary cookies activated to use or navigate on our website/app. However, if you deactivate cookies, you cannot access all the functionalities that we offer you and therefore, the use of some of their services may be limited, the usability of the navigation may be diminished, and the user experience may be less personalized.
- Who uses OKAO FOOD, S.L. cookies?
In addition to OKAO FOOD, S.L.’s own cookies, remember that we use statistics and third-party advertising cookies. The list of third parties that use the cookies are included in the following section, “What types of cookies does OKAO FOOD, S.L. use?”
- What types of Cookies does OKAO FOOD, S.L. use?
You can find detailed information about the cookies we use below.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our law by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are then sorted according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies depending on how long they remain active
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in supporting advertising or third-party cookies, you can set your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the OK button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he/she is expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his/her consent at any time, through request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Below, we inform you in detail of all cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and your browser’s acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
|PHPSESSID||Functionality||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server.||Own||End of session|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||End of session|
|_tccl_visitor||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Own||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
- Updates and changes to our Cookies Policy
OKAO FOOD, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative and regulatory requirements or to adapt it for improvement purposes.
Whenever significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, users will be notified by means of a notice that will be published on our website.
Last updated: January 2021