Legal notice and Terms of Service
Thanks for visiting our website www.okaofood.com. We hope you enjoy browsing it and finding out more about our products and services.
This legal notice and information (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Notice”) governs the use of our Internet portal service (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”). We recommend that you read these conditions carefully before using it.
Below is an overview of our website:
- Owner : OKAO FOOD, S.L.
- Address : C/Baix Vinalopó 16, 46920 Mislata (Valencia)- Spain
- Contact information : email@example.com or 663852456
- Registry details : Registro Mercantil de Valencia, Hoja nº V-183243, Folio 208, Tomo 10536.
- VAT No. : B-40517435
This Website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data provided to us in accordance with the provisions of the Reglamento General de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (EU) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo, April 27, 2016, en la Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de Protección de Datos Personales y Garantía de los derechos digitales, as well as in Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico 34/2002 of July 11 (LSSI-CE)
From the moment you access and/or use the Portal, you accept fully the contents of this Legal Notice (“General Conditions”) with no exceptions, as well as the Particular Conditions which may complement, modify, or substitute the General Conditions with regard to certain Portal services and contents (“Services”).
Therefore, prior to using any of the services, we recommend that you read carefully the General Conditions and, when necessary, the corresponding Particular Conditions.
- Use of the Portal, as well as its services and contents
Use of the Portal is free for you, even when certain services require you to provide your information to be able to access them, which you will be informed about in each instance. As a user, you agree to the following:
(i) If certain services available through our Portal require you to fill out a form to get access, you will provide truthful information and keep it up to date at all times. Do not forget that you alone will be held responsible for any false or inaccurate statements, and for any damages that OKAO FOOD or third parties may suffer due to the information you provide.
(ii) You will use the Portal and its Services without contravening these General Conditions or any applicable Particular Conditions, as well as current legislation, good faith, the generally accepted uses, and public order.
(iii) You will not use the Portal or its Services for unlawful or harmful purposes against OKAO FOOD, S.L. or any third party, or that in any way might be detrimental to or hinder normal operations.
Below we inform you of a range of actions that are prohibited relating to the contents of the Portal and its Services, such as information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, or any other (“Contents”):
- The reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation, or modification unless you have the permission of the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of OKAO FOOD, S.L. or the legitimate owners.
- Any use of the aforementioned elements for commercial or advertising purposes other than those which are strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the Contents by any means other than those made available to you or those normally used on the Internet, providing they do not cause any harm whatsoever to OKAO FOOD, S.L
- Unilateral modification
We warn you that, in order to improve your user experience, we may modify the structure and design of the Portal, services, and content without prior notice.
In addition, we inform you that at any time OKAO FOOD, S.L. may modify these General Conditions or the Particular Conditions for a Service, and you will be notified of this with a message. Please remember to check them regularly.
Modifications will never be applied retroactively.
- Using hyperlinks
4.1. Hyperlinks used by OKAO FOOD, S.L. on the Portal
On the Portal there may be links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The exclusive function of these links is to facilitate online searches for information, contents, and services; in no case may they be regarded as a suggestion, recommendation, or invitation to visit these websites. The decision to use or access these links is entirely yours.
Please remember that OKAO FOOD, S.L. does not market, direct, check, or endorse the contents, services, information, and statements available on these websites. OKAO FOOD, S.L. therefore assumes no liability, neither direct, indirect, nor subsidiary, for damages and losses of any kind which may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products, and services existing or offered on other websites as they are not managed by OKAO FOOD, S.L. although OKAO FOOD, S.L. provides you with access on the Portal to keep you informed.
4.2. Hyperlinks to the Portal on third-party websites
If you put or want to put a hyperlink on a web page of another Internet portal that links to any of the pages of the OKAO FOOD, S.L. portal, you must submit to the following conditions:
- Ensure that any hyperlink to the OKAO FOOD, S.L. Portal redirects the user to its home page or home pages of the sections it contains.
- Do not reproduce, whether totally or partially, any of the Services or Contents of the OKAO FOOD, S.L. Portal.
- Do not include deep-links, IMG, or image links or frames to the pages of the OKAO FOOD, S.L. Portal without OKAO FOOD, S.L.’s prior express authorization.
- Do not include false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements about the OKAO FOOD, S.L. Portal (including its Content and Services) or its employees.
- Do not include any brand name, trade name, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinguishing marks pertaining to OKAO FOOD, S.L. without its express permission, unless they form part of the hyperlink.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established must not contain information or contents that are illegal, that go against generally accepted morals and good habits and public order, or that contravene the rights of third parties.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply (i) the existence of a relationship between OKAO FOOD, S.L. and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is executed, (ii) nor OKAO FOOD, S.L.’s knowledge or acceptance of the services and contents offered, (iii) nor OKAO FOOD, S.L.’s support or endorsement of the information and statements that may be made by a third party.
- OKAO FOOD, S.L.’s Privacy and Cookies Policy
You can see OKAO FOOD, S.L.’s Privacy and Cookies Policy applicable to your use of the Portal and/or its Services here.
- Cookies policy
- User liability for damages
As the user, you alone are responsible for your use of the Portal, and OKAO FOOD, S.L. will be expressly exonerated from any damages and/or losses caused to the user or to third parties by any use that is contrary to the provisions set out in these General Conditions and any other conditions that are applicable. This liability will extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any login details or similar details assigned for access to the Portal or its Services.
It is important that you know that if you do not comply with these General Conditions or the applicable Particular Conditions, we have the right to refuse you access to our Services and Contents without prior warning.
- Disclaimer of warranty and liability
OKAO FOOD, S.L. gives you access to the Portal, its Content and/or Services with a reasonable level of competence and diligence, and we hope you enjoy using them, and if you would like to, tell us about it. However, we provide no guarantee and assume no liability under any circumstances for damages and losses of any kind which may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the Portal and/or its Services or Contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability, or validity to satisfy the needs, activities, or specific results or expectations you may have.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or damaging programs in the Portal’s Contents and/or Services which may cause alterations to your computer system (software and hardware) or to your stored electronic documents and files.
- Your reception, obtainment, storage, dissemination, or transmission of the Contents, and breaches of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, brand names, honor, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any rights of third parties as a consequence of this.
- Any illegal, negligent, or fraudulent use you make of the Portal, its Services, or Contents, and which is contrary to the present General Conditions, contrary to good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updates, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to you on the Portal.
- The failure of third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments with regard to the services provided to you through the Portal.
- The opinions expressed by you in forums, chats, and opinion messages which may be enabled in different areas of the Portal, or that may make it to third parties.
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have on the type, conditions, characteristics, and circumstances of your use of the Portal and its Services and/or Contents.
- Possible discrepancies that may temporarily appear between the electronic version of Contents published on our Portal and any version that you print out.
The Portal will be accessible for an indefinite period, although we may interrupt, suspend, or terminate its provision for several reasons, which you will be informed of, including improper use by you or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
- Intellectual property
All brand names, trade names, or distinguishing marks of any kind that appear on the Portal (“Brand Names”) are the property of OKAO FOOD, S.L. or third parties, and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the Portal and/or the services confers on you any right whatsoever over these Brand Names. The Brand Names are subject to applicable industrial and intellectual property laws, and their reproduction or use without the owner’s permission is prohibited.
In addition, the Contents are the intellectual property of OKAO FOOD, S.L. or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights which exist or may exist over said Contents may be construed as transferred to you, under the provisions of the present Legal Notice, beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Portal and the Services.
If you consider that your legitimate rights have been infringed due to the introduction of certain content on the Portal, you must report this issue to OKAO FOOD, S.L. stating:
- Your personal details. If the claim is lodged by a third party rather than the party concerned, this party must state who they are representing.
- Indication of the Contents protected by the industrial or intellectual property rights and its location on the Portal (indicating its URL).
- Accreditation of the aforementioned industrial or intellectual property rights.
- Express statement whereby the party concerned accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Any mention of or reference to industrial or intellectual property rights of third parties included on the Portal implies recognition by OKAO FOOD, S.L. of the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights of the owners, and their inclusion on the Portal or reference to them does not imply the existence of any right or responsibility on the part of OKAO FOOD, S.L. over the Brand Names or Contents. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Contents supplied by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the latter.
As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, the exercising of the rights deriving from ownership corresponds exclusively to OKAO FOOD, S.L., and consequently the granting of any authorization to exercise any activity deriving from the exploitation rights, and in particular, the right to reproduce, the right to public communication, the right to distribute, the right to put at the disposal of the public or the right to transform, whatever the format used.
Free character of access and use of the website. Access to the website is free of charge for users of the same, except as regards the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Registration of users. In general, access to and use of the website does not require the prior subscription or registration of the users of the same.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional, economic or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of users’ personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
The main language used by the owner on the website will be English. OKAO FOOD.S.L. is not responsible for the non-understanding or understanding of the language of the website by the user, nor for its consequences.
OKAO FOOD, S.L may modify the contents without prior notice, as well as delete and change them within the website, such as the way in which they are accessed, without any justification and freely, not taking responsibility for the consequences that they may cause to users.
The use of the contents of the website to promote, contract or disclose advertising or information of its own or third parties without the authorization of OKAO FOOD, S.L. or send advertising or information using the services or information that are made available to users, regardless of whether the use is free or not is prohibited.
The links or hyperlinks incorporated by third parties on its websites, directed to this website, will be for the opening of the entire website, not being able to manifest, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications, or incur unfair or unlawful actions against OKAO FOOD, S.L.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Spanish law will govern any dispute or conflict deriving from these conditions or from the use of the Portal, its Contents, or its Services, or relating to any of these, while conflict-of-law provisions that could be applied will have no effect. Both OKAO FOOD, S.L. and you agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of your local courts, as long as your residence is in Spain, to solve complaints deriving from these General Conditions, any of the Particular Conditions for the Services or related to them. However, if your residence is located outside Spain, both OKAO FOOD, S.L. and you agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia (Spain).